Rules and Guidelines
1. Art must be able to be represented on a regular sized sheet of paper
2. Art must be in good taste: no swear words and no references to drugs or alcohol. These posters will be available to the public.
3. Art must follow the prompt "What does voting mean to you?"
4. Art will be judged on the following criteria:
a) Artistic skill and sophistication
c) Theme communication: How well the contest theme is expressed in the artwork
5. Winners' art will be featured on flyers posted all over Los Angeles as part of a GOTV campaign by The Ballot Project, and will receive credit on our website as the artist.